Are you a Maldivian or Omani citizen planning to travel to Turkey? If so, you need to apply for the appropriate visa. In this article, we’ll give you an overview of the visa requirements and process for both countries, helping you plan your trip with ease. Turkey Visa for Maldivian Citizens
Getting a Turkey Visa for Maldivian Citizens
Maldivian citizens can obtain a Turkey visa in one of two ways:
1. Apply for a visa at a Turkish embassy or consulate.
2. Apply for an e-Visa online through the Turkish government’s official website.
To apply for a visa at a Turkish embassy or consulate, you will need to submit the following documents:
1. A completed visa application form. This can be obtained from the embassy or consulate, or downloaded from the Turkish government’s official website.
2. A passport-sized photograph.
3. Your passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of your planned arrival in Turkey. Turkey Visa for Omani Citizens
4. Proof of travel insurance that meets the requirements of the Turkish government (details on this can be found on the embassy or consulate’s website).
5. A bank statement or letter from your bank indicating that you have enough funds to cover your stay in Turkey. The amount required will vary depending on the length of your stay and whether you plan to visit any other countries during your trip (e.g., if you are flying into Istanbul and then taking a ferry to Greece, you will need to show proof of funds for both countries).
Getting a Turkey Visa for Omani Citizens
Turkey visa for Omani citizens can be obtained from the Turkish Embassy in Muscat. The process is relatively simple and can be completed in a few days.
First, you will need to fill out an online application form which can be found on the website of the Turkish Embassy. Once you have submitted the form, you will need to pay the visa fee which is currently 30 Omani Riyals. You can pay this fee using a credit or debit card.
After your application and payment have been processed, you will need to provide biometric data at the Turkish Visa Application Centre in Muscat. This data includes your fingerprints and a digital photograph.
Once your biometric data has been collected, you will need to submit your passport to the Turkish Embassy. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your intended arrival in Turkey. It is also important to note that your passport should have at least 2 blank pages in order to accommodate the Turkish visa sticker.
Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive your Turkey visa which will allow you to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
In conclusion, both Maldivian and Omani citizens can apply for the Turkish visa to visit Turkey. The application process is simple and straightforward, taking less than 15 minutes to complete. All that is needed is a valid passport and evidence of a round trip ticket in order for the visa to be approved. With the ease of obtaining a Turkish visa, it’s easy to see why travelers from around the world are choosing Turkey as their destination of choice.