In the beginning of November, the Turkish government announced that it would allow Cypriot citizens to apply for visas on the internet. This is a huge step in making Turkey more accessible and easier to visit.
Turkey Visa for Cypriot citizens
If you are a Cypriot citizen, you can apply for a visa to visit Turkey. The visa application process is fairly straightforward and only takes a few minutes to complete. You will need to provide your passport information, as well as some documents that prove your citizenship (such as a birth certificate). Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email confirming your application has been received. You will then need to submit the required documentation to the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in Cyprus. The process of obtaining a visa can take up to two weeks, but is usually much faster. Turkey Visa for Cypriot Citizens
How to apply for a Turkey eVisa
If you are a Cypriot citizen and want to visit Turkey, the first thing you need is a valid passport. Then, you need to apply for a visa at the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate. The visa application process can be lengthy and complicated, so it is important to prepare well in advance. Here are some tips on how to apply:
- Check the validity of your passport. Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after your planned departure from Turkey.
- Download the appropriate application form from the Turkish embassy or consulate website. The form will require information such as your name, date of birth, address, nationality and contact information for your travel agent or sponsor in Turkey. You also need to provide evidence of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Turkey (this can include a bank statement or letter from your employer).
- Complete the form carefully and legibly. Clearly write down all of your contact information so that you can easily track down any questions or problems that may arise during the visa application process.
- Take copies of all of the required documents with you when you go to apply for the visa. You will likely have to submit several copies of these documents at different stages of the application process.
- Make an appointment at the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate in order to apply for a visa. Arrive early enough so that you have enough time to complete all of the required paperwork and answer any questions. Turkey eVisa
Turkey E-visa application process
Cypriot citizens can apply for a Turkish eVisa at the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate. Applicants must have a valid passport, a visa application form, two passport-sized photographs, and proof of financial stability (a recent bank statement). The application fee is EUR 90. To be eligible for a Turkish eVisa, applicants must have been living in Turkey for at least 90 days within the 12 months preceding the application date.
Getting an eVisa from the United States to Turkey
If you are a citizen of Cyprus and want to visit Turkey, you will need to apply for an eVisa. The application process can be a bit complicated, but fortunately, the visa itself is not too difficult to obtain. Here are the steps you will need to take:
- Check with your local embassy or consulate in Cyprus about how to apply for an eVisa. Most embassies and consulates offer online applications, which make the process relatively easy.
- Complete the online application form. Make sure that all of your information is accurate and up-to-date. You will need to provide your full name (including middle name), date of birth, passport number, country of residence, contact information (telephone number and email address), and proof of travel insurance coverage.
- Upload all of the required documents onto the website or into an electronic file that your embassy or consulate has provided. These documents may include a copy of your passport photo page, your visa application form, and any other documentation that proves that you are a citizen of Cyprus and eligible to receive an eVisa to visit Turkey.
- Pay the required fees through either bank transfer or credit card payment. Fees for an eVisa vary depending on whether you are applying online or in person at an embassy or consulate. The total cost for an online application may range from $60-$100 dollars, while in-person applications can cost up to