Indian Visa Photo Requirements and Indian Visa Document Requirements are required to enter India. This article dives into what the Indian visa photo requirements are for, how you can get your passport and visa photo taken, and also has a discussion on Indian Visa Document requirements!
Photo Requirements for Indian Visa
Indian visa applicants are required to submit a passport size photo. In addition, Indian visa applicants are also required to submit a photocopy of their passport and other travel documents. : INDIAN VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
The photo requirements for Indian visas are no different than the photo requirements for other visas. All applicants are required to take a passport-size photo that meets all of the following requirements: :
– The photo must be taken against a light background.
– The photo should be clear and legible.
– The photo should be taken in good light.
– The applicant must have a full face view visible in the photo.
Stating your Passport Number on the Visa Photo
Stating your passport number on the visa photo is required for all Indian visa applicants. The number should be clearly visible in the center of the photograph. If you do not have a passport with you, you can contact your nearest passport office to get a copy photographed and submitted with your visa application. Additionally, all applicants must submit a valid visa application form, two passport-sized colour photographs, and a signed affidavit of support from a close relative or friend in India.
Black and White Photos or Colour Photos
Indian Visa Photo Requirements: Indian nationals who wish to apply for a tourist visa or a business visa need to take a passport-style photograph. The photo should be 2-by-2 inches square, in black and white or colour, and taken against a light background. The applicant should not wear glasses or any headgear in the photo. If the photo is not original, then it must be a copy that is produced by an approved photographic service. INDIAN VISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
Indian Visa Document Requirements: All Indian nationals wishing to travel to India for tourism or business purposes need to carry a valid passport, visas for the country of destination (if required), proof of health insurance cover and sufficient funds for the duration of their stay. In addition, they will need to carry a recent photograph (2-by-2 inches square), visa application form, passport photos (2 copies) and evidence of financial stability (such as a bank statement).
Format of the Photo
Indian visas are available to nationals of India and can be obtained in a few simple steps. The photo requirements for an Indian visa are listed below:
-A passport size photograph with a white background
-No head coverings or sunglasses
-No hats or caps
-The photo must be taken within the past 6 months
Document Requirements for Indian Visa
Indian visas are issued by the Indian embassy or consulate. Most of the documents required for a visa are similar to those required for a passport, with the exception of a few specific documents. Here is a list of some of the most common document requirements for an Indian visa:
– A passport valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in India
– A photocopy of your passport’s photo page
– Two recent passport-size photographs (4×6 inches) taken against a white background
– Proof of travel insurance covering your entire stay in India (if applicable)
– The application fee (different embassies and consulates have different application fees, typically between $25 and $60)
If you are travelling to India on business, you will also need to provide:
– Your company’s letterhead or official stamp
– Business registration certificate or license if applicable
– Proof of financial capability to support yourself during your stay in India (a statement from your bank or other financial institution stating that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in India for the period of your visit)