If you are a citizen of Saudi Arabia and you need Turkey Visa for Saudi citizens, you will find the right information in this article.
The Steps for Getting a Turkey Visa
- Go to the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate with your passport and a completed visa application form.
- Pay the visa fee (100 Saudi Riyals for a single-entry visa, 200 Saudi Riyals for a multiple-entry visa).
- Submit your fingerprints and have your photograph taken at the embassy or consulate (this is required for first-time applicants). Turkey Visa for Saudi Citizens
- Wait for your visa to be processed (usually takes about 5 working days).
- Once your visa is ready, collect it from the embassy or consulate.
There are a few documents you will need in order to apply for a Turkish visa as a Saudi Arabian citizen. The first is your passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of your anticipated arrival in Turkey. You will also need two passport photographs, and it is recommended that you have copies of your travel itinerary and hotel reservations handy as well. Finally, you will need to obtain a visa application form from the Turkish embassy or consulate nearest to you.
How to Get Turkey Visa Online
Turkey offers e-Visa to Saudi citizens which can be obtained online through the official website of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The whole process is simple and takes only a few minutes. Here is what you need to do:
– Visit the official website of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs (www.mfa.gov.tr).
– Select “e-Visa” from the top menu.
– Click on “Apply now” button on the right side. Turkey Visa for East Timor Citizens
– Select your nationality from the drop-down list and click on “Yes, I have a passport” radio button. Then click on “Continue” button.
– Enter your personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, etc. and click on “Continue” button again.
– On the next page, select “Saudi Arabia” as your country of residence and enter your travel document number in the given field. Then click on “Calculate my e-Visa fee” button.
– Review all the information provided on the next page and click on “I accept” checkbox at the bottom. Then click on “Proceed to payment” button.
– You will be redirected to a secure payment gateway where you can pay the visa fee using your credit/debit card or PayPal account. Once the payment is
What Happens After Getting the Turkey Visa
After you have applied for and received your Turkey visa, you will need to take some steps in order to ensure that your travel goes smoothly. First, make sure that you have all of the required documents with you when you travel. These include your passport, Turkey visa, and any other paperwork required by the Turkish government. Next, familiarize yourself with the customs and immigration procedures of Turkey. This will help you avoid any delays or problems when entering the country. Finally, be prepared for a culture shock when you arrive in Turkey. The country is very different from Saudi Arabia in many ways, so be prepared for an adjustment period. With these tips in mind, you should have no trouble enjoying your trip to Turkey!
Requirements of Having a Valid Passport
To obtain a Turkish visa, Saudi citizens need a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of their arrival in Turkey. They also need to have a return ticket and proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay in Turkey.